Sunday, January 17, 2010

game called " DIE.. u learn"

the moment i plunged in i felt like dead.. with my body feeling nothing , nothing to caress.. nothing to breathe..I felt flying

and then there was light..a hand came through gently pushing me upwards.. after a little struggle i reached the path leading to life..

A few steps like a toddler, a few steps like a man who lived , a few steps like a hero who won ...

just while reaching the last step to step into this world they pushed me and with a splash i plunged into the well ,feeling dead again

so that was my first experience bathing in a well at my friends village.... sethu sethu vilayadnom.... and the moral is " The fear of death , the pain of struggle teaches you the art of survival"

BUT AFTER KNOWING THAT A HAND COMES THROUGH EACH TIME I JUST JUMPED AND DID NOTHING... SWIMMING LESSONS ARE POSTPONED..

No comments:

Post a Comment